Montag, 28. Mai 2012

Hazelnut Cookies

You have to know about me, that I'm addicted to cookies. I love cookies in almost every variation, especially for dessert after dinner :)
And I think most of you feel the same, the best cookies are the homemade ones. So a few days ago I searched the internet for a new cookie recipe and pretty fast I found one, an easy and yummy one for hazelnut cookies.
So here it comes :)


Hazelnut Cookies
adapted from atdownunder

210g all purpose flour
80g ground hazelnut
200g butter, soften and diced
60g finely ground brown sugar 
150g chocolate 

Mix all the ingredients with your hands in a bowl until they're well combined. Let it rest in a cool place (not the fridge) for 30 minutes to one hour, I did in the cellar. Line two baking trays with baking paper. Preheat oven to 180°C. Roll down the dough on a lightly floured work surface and cut out cookies. Bake for about 10 minutes until lightly golden, don't let them out of your sight cause they can turn dark pretty fast. Remove carefully from oven and put them on to a cooling rack. Melt chocolate in a water bath and dip half cookie in it. Do that very carefully cause the break very easy (I had to fish about 6 cookies out of the chocolate). Let the chocolate dry for about 2 hours in a cool place again. Enjoy! :)







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen